Monday, June 22, 2009

My New Bully Buddies


I want to take a moment to introduce my new bully buddies, Emma and Solomon. These two are English Bulldogs and although tiny in stature, they are HUGE in personality. The duo joined us for in kennel training for help with some mild dog aggression, and some basic manners issues. Since they have been here, its been nothing but fun. Emma, (mom of Solomon) LOVES her toys and has taken on the roll of the "Toy Collector". Since she has been here, I haven't had to pick up a single toy because she gathers them all in a neat pile on HER bed! She is also a big fan of the doggy pool and would spend all day splashing around in there if I would let her.

Solomon (aka Solly) is only 6 months old and LOVES to try to push his mama around. He is shy and sweet as pie and when he gets excited, he ENTIRE body wags. It's just about the cutest thing I have seen and it makes me want to scoop him up and squeeze him till he pops! Solly acts tough when his mom is around but when he is by himself, he shows his true colors - a timid, sweet little guy looking for some confidence.

These two are going to be so much fun to work with. Keep an eye on the blog for updates and video of the duo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home