Monday, August 4, 2008

Daycare August 4th


A celebration is in order!!!

Today, we were introduced to Bailey for the first time. He is a puppy chow mix of some sort and he is cute cute cute! As soon as I walked in the lounge, there he was giving me a huge hug and getting me up to date on the games they were playing so I could join in.

"Hi hi hi, nice to meet you here's the deal... only two rules, no biting and time outs automatic for pee breaks. All wrestling, punching, kicking, chewing, pinching, pushing, and scratching is fair game. Roxy and I are in the middle of it now but you play winner"

..and he was off. Roxy got a surprise as Bailey pounced on her when her back was turned (catching by surprise was not only fair, it was extra points!). Roxy was barely phased anyway. She quickly found her footing again and the game was on, full throttle. Fortunately for me, their match never resulted in a clear winner. I cheered them both on until I finally had to tear my eyes away to answer the phone. What rascals! By the end of the day all I was finally able to deduce from watching their endless game was that Bailey was great (extremely friendly, obviously a fair player, and probably the only dog at the Paw that can tire out Roxy). It was a pleasure meeting his bouncy self and I can't wait to see who he challenges tomorrow. Included is a pic of his foe, Roxy and a few more of them "following the rules." Enjoy!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home