Thursday, May 15, 2008

Daycare May 15th

Hello Again!

Sorry for the delay...technical issues... but we are back up and running again. And of course by running I also mean jumping, barking, chewing, wrestling, peeing, and everything else involved in a doggy daycare.
There have been a few updates since we spoke last and the first of which is the happy graduation of our darling Domino and ruthless Rocco into the big dog room.
They have grown out of needing the safety and comfort of the lounge and are on to bigger and better things... or dogs that is. They are totally in love with their new positions in life and have each integrated themselves by adapting some fresh techniques. For Domino this is letting herself in and out of a kennel so that she can still get her naps in... now that the couch is gone, and for Rocco this is diving and hiding under the kennels whenever he is 1. spooked by one of the Great Danes, 2. playing "chase me" with Tucker, or 3. hiding from Maritza cuz he just stole her water bottle.


Also new is Shadow's toy. Not just any toy, but the best toy known to both man and dog(according to her). We arent talking about one of those fancy brain toys from the Humane Society nor one of those lame-oh tug ropes ooh no... we are talking about the amazing, the endlessly enjoyable... football! Shadow has discovered Love in her play times with this toy and takes no time at all bragging about it when you enter her private suite (the daycare small room). In you come and off she goes, grabbing the football and saying "Look at my toy! Isnt it amazing?! I mean, I can chew it over here, I can carry it over there, I can chew it while on my back, I can omigosh! omigosh!..." (I just took her toy and threw it so now she is scrambling to pick it back up as fast as possible... LOL soooo funny! and also her favorite game so dont feel too bad for her) Witness her infatuation in each of the attached photos which, by the way, were the result of a photo shoot Shadow requested of her and Falcon (yup, Falcon the Football...she named it.. or him I guess... what a nut!)






Lastly, an update from today, we have a new Puggle to celebrate!. Meet T-Bone :) He is six months old and adorable. Puggles are so great in so many ways and T-Bone is no different . They are unbelievably friendly, very loving, and pure comedy at times. They play like maniacs and sleep like angels. T-Bone is also the smallest Puggle I have seen yet. He looks almost like a duplicate of Rocco when he was a puppy but he is actually gonna stay pocket sized! Too cute for words.



PS Meagan let me use her camera (usually I use my cell phone). I got a little carried away but I hope you enjoyed it anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home